Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STEALTH, THE BLOG: ME LIKE

Yes, give me a blog by a prosecutor or a prosecutor sympathizer and I'm generally gonna like it. I'm assuming that BLACK INK at http://outraged-commomsense.blogspot.com/, or STEALTH, is or was a prosecutor, based upon some of his posts. See http://outraged-commomsense.blogspot.com/2009/11/real-prosecutor-does-right-thing.html
and
MURRAY NEWMAN---A MAN OF CHARACTER.

Murry is, in reality, a man of character. I greatly enjoy Murray's blog, Life at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center.

I don't know anything much about Stealth. His blog profile says he she is an attorney and he consults. He likes old Rock and Roll and New Orleans Jazz and Blues. He lives in Houston. So narrows it down pretty much.

But check out his blog. I have some ideas who it might be, but right now, I'm keeping that to myself and will keep reading the Stealth-meister to see what he has to say. From the few posts I've read, including his first one, Me Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment