Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A GREAT TRAVEL BLOG TALKING ABOUT LAND ROVERS, MOROCCO AND THE GIMBRE







Picture Courtesy of Thisfabtrek.com
I found this great travel blog, written by Manfred, who I don't know much about yet. I've been reading some of his posts about his travels, particularly those in Africa. Here's an interesting one that of course caught my eye because he's in Morocco several years ago for the Gnaoua et Musique du Monde.

Go here for the whole post http://thisfabtrek.com/journey/africa/morocco/20050711-agadir.php and this page has some cool info on where he got his Land Rover equipped for African desert travel. http://www.thisfabtrek.com/land-rover/land-rover.php

Check it out. I think you'll find it interesting, if you have any interest in traveling. I'm reminded of how my old college roommate, The Crazy Australian Paul, tried to talk Billy Ray, John Juan and myself into making a trek throughout the world as Manfred is doing here. I wasn't in the right place 25 years ago to be interested in that kind of trip, and I'm not sure I'm there yet. But it sure looks like an interesting life going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment