Sunday, October 25, 2009

Music Concert DVD's El Fisho is waiting on

There are several music DVD's that I am awaiting the release of. I have, perhaps, 20 or so different concert videos by different bands. I'm not a huge buyer of them, but occasionally I see one of a band I really like or a particular concert tour that is supposed to be just great and I buy it.

I'm waiting for the Led Zeppelin reunion H2 concert dvd to be released. Likewise, the reunion dvd of the Austin, Texas Arc Angels band is anxiously awaited by me. Those two bands have announced that dvd's are forthcoming but as of the last time I checked, there was no certain release date yet.

I'm hoping that the reconstituted Jane's Addiction will release a concert dvd with the original lineup, meaning with Eric Avery on bass.

If anyone has any music dvd's that they are awaiting to be released, let us know about them in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment