Saturday, November 28, 2009

THE RANDOMNESS OF EL FISHO

I'm know I'm random in my subject matter and postings on my site. Fishing. Handguns. Tube amplifiers. Geetars. Basses. Texas History. Houston History. Some of my favorite place in Texas. Music. Drumming. The occasional pro-police or law enforcement or district attorney post, along with the occasional political post.

I've had several people tell me that although I'm nice, I'm random at times. Mrs. El Fisho would certainly agree at times. I just have varied interests.

So if you don't see a topic you're interested in today, check back tomorrow, I could be talking about something different.

I don't talk much about work, which is, as Inspector Clouseau often called it, "The Lew". I live that. I work that. I do all I can not to bring it home with me. That's why I love writing about things that have nothing to do with "The Lew".

As the great fictional investigator Inspector Jacques Clouseau once said: Anonymity is a virtue. Every fool knows that. Anonymity's next to cleanliness and I don't have to tell you what that's next to.

2 comments:

  1. Ramdom is nice, I learn a lot about the many different subjects that are dear to you. I may not comment all the time but I do read all your posts. Take care and keep them coming, TGR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to send a priority mail sized box full of blog worthy neckties when you and Det. Ninja run out of fodder. Just let me know, TGR!

    ReplyDelete