Monday, January 7, 2013

MORE SHOT SHOW SURPRISE

Well, I was surprised that I didn't pay attention to the dates of the Shot Show. I thought for some reason it was starting yesterday, when instead Media Day will be NEXT Sunday.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the show this year. Given the weird mood of the country and the rush on all shooting related products, and I mean literally a rush, it will be interesting to see what sort of delivery times these folks will be talking at the show.

Gossip and rumor are all over the place about what will be proposed in Congress.

I see that the NRA released (and maybe they've done this before) THE BIG LIST OF WHO HATES GUNS. There is at least one group I have membership in. I don't care much for them spending any portion of my money in their anti-gun efforts.

Perhaps some gun owners who are members of a group like, say, The AARP send a petition request as to their stance on the issue and why they need one based on what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment