Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO LUCKY GUNNER DOT COM!

One of the coolest things that happened to me in 2012 was discovering LUCKY GUNNER DOT COM. What a great service they give the customer, from shipping updates via email to personalized service if you need it.

I didn't need to call them, because the ammo came in as promised, two days after it was ordered.

Disclaimer: I was actually contacted by the company and asked to review their service and the product they sent me, which was two boxes of great ammo that I'll be writing a review on later this week. The ammo was sent free and the shipping was on them.

I told the nice fellow at the company I was planning an outing over the weekend after Thanksgiving. This was Wednesday morning before Turkey Day. By Friday at noon, the ammo was at my door. I was dang impressed. The ammo was there in time.

Ok, you're saying, how could you not be pleased with free ammo dropped at your door. Ah, but nothing is free, this I know. Yet I've had no strings or pressure from the company, and was told to write what I wanted.

If you knew me, you'd know I'd mail back the ammo or payment for the full amount of ammo and shipping and just not write a fake review. I can't be bought for a couple of boxes of free ammo.

Are they out to impress me with their lightning fast service. You bet. Did they? You bet. I'm going over there in a moment to see what's in stock (they have a great shopping website).

NOTE: LIKE EVERYWHERE, I JUST WENT TO THEIR WEBSITE AND I DISCOVERED LUCKY GUNNER HAS APPARENTLY BEEN DOING VERY GOOD BUSINESS IN THE TYPES OF AMMO WE'VE SEEN RUNS ON HERE IN MY STATE OF TEXAS. THEY DO HAVE AMMO IN SOME CALIBERS, SO I RECOMMEND CHECKING WITH THEM TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHEN THEY ANTICIPATE GETTING MORE AMMO.

It's probably a good idea to get on their email list, if you're interested in doing business with them, and I'm sure they'll let you know what's up. I suspect they are busier than they've ever been, like everyone else I personally know in ammo and gun sales.

Stuff just does come up, like the outing after Thanksgiving did that very week before. And when it does, the local Wallyworld is not going to have what I want. In fact, only the better gun shops are gonna have what I want usually. The prices of Lucky Gunner make it worth it for me to start doing business with them on ammo.

Let's also be frank. Now is the time to buy ammo, as many are doing. Whether you are a sportsman like myself, a target and skeet shooter, a self defense person, law enforcement or any other law abiding citizen, you should know by now there is a run on ammo.

I don't know what will happen, nor do I think anyone does. These
are uncertain times for the sportsman. The run of virtually all long guns and TONS of ammo at an Academy in Houston the other day sort of caught my attention. The long gun racks were nearly bare.

I'm hearing similar stories from elsewhere.

 One pessamistic gun shop owner I know is very concerned about what stock and ammo they will be able to get in the near and long term future. He seriously talked about having to take a business hiatus for awhile if his multiple suppliers were not more forthcoming with getting some of what they had to him, and that's not neccessarily the stuff the media says people are wanting, but normal guns too.

My contact with Lucky Gunner wasn't the first I'd heard of them. They're a quality outfit, and I read about them on other reputable shooting websites and had actually looked at their site several times recently when considering ammo purchases.

I guess it was the luck of the Irish (I am part) that led me to them. I do believe in Karma, and believe that one good deed deserves another. So I'll be getting some ammo from Lucky Gunner this payday, and I'll let you know how that turns out.

I'll be checking in on the Lucky Gunner website, as should you if you're interested in such things to see what is in stock and what is not in stock. If you're interested in something you can email them I'm sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment