Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS (with apologies to Garth)

Many of my favorite bloggers are taking breaks, it seems. First it was the truly hilarious So and So. Then it was the insightful and highly humorous R.J. MacReady. Third was Jason. Now, Slampo has announced his hiatus.

I understand that families and blogging often don't go together. My blogging is mostly done, as Frank Sinatra would surely have it (if he were not only still with us but if he gave a damn about blogging), in the wee small hours of the morning.

I miss the humor and stories of those bloggers mentioned above. It seems that, in about 50% of the cases, listing a blog on my blog roll is a guarantee of a blog's demise.

Now I've got to find some new blogs to fill my reading time. I enjoy reading humor by other *normal* folks. I enjoy current events being reported with some wit, sarcasm and parody. Mostly, I guess I'm very tired of the MSM and am looking for local alternatives to give me something to read.

Come back soon, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment