Thursday, February 4, 2010

WHEW! TILA IS TWITTERING TWEETS TODAY!

I couldn't get that alliteration thing going here like I did here THE TILA TEQUILA TWITTER TIMEOUT but at least now I can rest easy and like millions of others across this nation and world, can get some sleep.

The sole commenter, Sandi, guessed correctly as did I, that Tila wouldn't be gone for long.

I guessed one day, and even though her apparent tweet timeout was since Tuesday, or two days ago, I didn't find out about it until yesterday. Radar Online once again brings important news to us all this morning, announcing that Tila has a new Twitter account and is indeed tweeting again and that 2012 is indeed not upon us.

From http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/02/tila-tequila-twitter-was-fing-boring-without-me-huh:

"She seemed to have a change of heart by Thursday, Tweeting: "Damn Twitter was f***ing BORING without me huh? I would be bored as hell if I were U and I wasn't on twitter anymore! hahhaha jk xox."
EXCLUSIVE: Tila Tequila Blasts Former Bodyguard's Paternity Claim
She then Tweeted: "Did ya;ll miss me?? I see all the OG's here! YAY! No more filthy haters and Media peeps following! Secret page! xox
"So many famew****s on my tail & would do ANYTHING to get fame by name dropping me!" she Tweeted. "LOSERS!"


Yeah. It's a secret page. Nobody tell anybody she's back.

I'm guessing that when this baby thing is over, that she'll be abducted by aliens. It's about the only thing that hasn't been done yet. Either that or become a Scientologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment