Saturday, December 25, 2010

THE MUSIC OF THE TOUAREG...

A new addition to my blog list, coming via the favorites of one of the followers of this blog, is called freedomblues and the current post is Touareg du Mali~Teharden et Mzad and I've not run across as interesting of a site about this very interesting music and related music from Africa ever. Plus, it's in english, which means I don't have to rely on google translation to read the posts.

There are lots of videos posted and links to music and lots of cool album and artist reviews. A good place for me to discover some electrified guitar music, the blues a'la Touareg.

I look forward to peeling back the layers of this new find. Thanks to Fasiso for the link.

And Merry Christmas to all who are inclined, and Happy Holidays to the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment