Monday, September 7, 2009

The Second Amendment and a Police Officer

Read Jason's excellent post here I Disagree! at Cigars Donuts and Coffee about why he as a police officer is not afraid of law abiding citizens carrying guns to protect themselves.

Very Excellent. Couldn't have said it better with the late Charlton Heston and the entire editorial board of the NRA.

And just every now and then, an armed citizen is able to help save the life of a police officer. Perhaps the President of the HPOU should consider that fact.

The only thing I'd add to his post is to make it easy on yourself and get a concealed handgun license. Then you've got no worries if you're a law abiding citizen.

1 comment:

  1. agreed. The prez does not speak for me either. I have no concern or worry about armed citizen. I welcome them. Long live the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete