Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Reality Show ideas

As you know, I'm not a big reality show fan. I watched the first season of Survivor and that was about all I could take. But since I'm married, Mrs. El Fisho likes to watch the occasional reality show, and I am sentenced to watch it with her. You also know I have little use for Jon and Kate and their show.

So what's in the news today about our favorite reality TV fodder? We hear about former reality tv star Tila Tequila and her alleged football player boyfriend having an alleged fracus. He went to jail, she went to the hospital.

So what about a tag team wrestling match between Tila and Kate? As their team members, I select the ladies of The Voice. Libruls behind Tila and conservatives behind Kate.

So what's the prize? Well, I guess that depends on your pov. Loser gets Jon on their show for 6 months, or winner gets Jon on their show for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment