Friday, January 15, 2021

Well, it's been a lot longer than I recalled since my last post...

 Howdy there, dear reader(s). I hope all is well with you.

We are doing well in the Pandemic, but have been busy and thankfully working. I hope that all is well from some of the dear friends I made when I was blogging in earnest, that are still around. 

I got stuff on my mind, just like you do. Washington DC on January 6th, 2021 is a day that will go down in infamy. What a tremendous blow to our democracy. 

As far as covid goes, now that we have a new President and Vice President coming in deck in less than "A Scaramucci", which is an alternate for of time measurement, lets hope we see this vaccine distribution and acquisition improve so that we can do something about this morphing virus that continues to kill record numbers daily.

I remember when foolish me, in my younger days this past summer, was astonished when we surpassed the total of U.S. Soldiers killed in Vietnam. We've broken too many death records to recall at this point, so do one thing for your old friend El Fishing Musician, and, uh well, the rest of humanity:


WEAR A MASK AND GET THE VACCINE!



No comments:

Post a Comment