Friday, February 6, 2015

MORE SHOT SHOW 2015 TALK

Since my last post about stuff I would've liked to see at SHOT show 2015, I thought of a few more items.

For whatever reason, I sure do like the Sig Sauer 220 line in 10mm with the 5" barrel that was introduced, particularly the ones in SAO. I've seen their various smaller offerings in the 220 line in SAO have have almost bought one a time or two, but I'd sure love to see a .45 ACP in the same size frame as the 10mm with the longer barrel.

And although for years, like so many others, I've been asking Glock to make a single stack 9mm that actually was thinner than the 17/19/26 series. They gave us a .380 instead. But a couple of other guns I'd like to see are some thinner single stack but full size 10mm and 45 ACP with a 5" barrel. If they could figure out a way to get that width down just a bit and knock the grip size down to a single stack size, it'd be a great carry gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment