Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY BLOG ROLL

I've added a couple of more interesting blog sites to my role, Circumspection & Circumvention and Ann T. Hathaway, which I located via comments on the blog by one of my favorite blogging policemen, Texas Ghostrider.

I have some firearm related links and some prosecutor/lawyer related links and law enforcement related links. I plan to add more fishing and music/musical instrument/musician blogs, but I have not found any I wanted to add yet.

Check out Ann's post on Fissile Material--Toward a Price Prediction. Interesting stuff and quite well written. I have not had a chance to explore her two sites, as apparently she writes both of the above new additions, but plan to do some archive reading soon. From what I've seen, very interesting blogs.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment